How do I know the status (track) of my Order
You can contact our Customer Service Executives at email@example.com. They let you know the status of your order.
When products are dispatched, the details of the Courier Company and useful information will be sent to you through SMS or e-mail. You can use the login credentials in the website to track the status of the order and know shipment details.
When will my credit card be billed against the order?
Credit Card will be billed immediately when Order is placed.
How can I return products?
Our replacement policy covers only those products which are damaged in transit. The request for replacement of damaged products must reach us within 15 days of delivery, after which the request will not be entertained.
How can I cancel an order?
You can cancel an order at any time before the printing of the products. To cancel an order, you may send an email quoting the order number and with the subject “Cancellation” to firstname.lastname@example.org. The order cannot be cancelled after the products are dispatched. If we are unable to service your order the amount charged will be refunded to you.
How can I get a refund if an order is cancelled or the products are not supplied?
The amount will be credited to your credit card account.
Customer Registration Process and Guidelines:
Soodstudio Group will make the products available for the customers to purchase online through this website www.soodstudio.com. All the prescribed products for the products will be listed and the provision will be given for the authorized parent to login with valid details and purchase the products.
How to Register in Sood Studio website www.soodstudio.com
Authorized customer can create the account by providing the required details. The system will automatically cross verify the details and send an email containing account Login credentials. After successful registration, parent can login with his credentials and purchase the prescribed products of the school.
How customers can protect themselves on online-transactions?
- Always shop or make payments through trusted / reputed websites and bookmark those sites if you use them regularly.
- Ensure that the URL of the website is correct by verifying it in the address bar of your computer browser.
- Do not click on links in emails or on referral websites to visit the online shopping site. Always type the URL in the address bar of the browser to visit the website.
- Do not enter your confidential account information such as Credit Card Numbers, Expiry Date, CVV values, etc on any pop-up windows.
- If you are a frequent online shopper, signup for Verify by Visa and Master Card secure code program.
- Check for PAD LOCK symbol on the webpage before furnishing your Credit Card Numbers, Expiry Date, PIN and CVV values, etc to make payments.
- Make note of the transaction IDs for future reference in case of disputes.
- Check your account statements regularly and bring any fraudulent transaction to the notice of Bank.
- Do not respond to emails seeking your confidential account information that try to lure you with offers, jobs or prizes etc.